Lincad, a leader in the design and manufacture of specialist batteries, chargers and power management systems for the military, will be exhibiting at the 2015 Defence and Security Equipment International exhibition (DSEI) at ExCeL, London, 15-18 September.
Operating since 1986, Lincad is a privately owned UK company with nearly 30 years’ experience at the forefront of battery and charger technology and design. The company can develop products in accordance with UK Defence Standards and US Military Standards, and has extensive experience in developing products where electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) may be critical. Lincad will be showcasing its latest product developments and technologies at DSEI, and a number of Lincad staff will be on-hand to talk to attendees about the company’s latest products in the defence and security sectors.
Visitors to Lincad’s stand (no. S4-430) can see demonstrations of its enhanced, multi-chemistry Caravel Mk2 Charger, which charges batteries of any electrochemistry from any original equipment manufacturer, allowing the management of an entire fleet of batteries from a single charger. With twin USB ports, it will also simultaneously charge USB charged devices such as smartphones and tablets. Alongside it will be the all-purpose, lightweight Power Scavenger which charges different battery types and USB charged devices from any suitable DC input, such as solar panels, a vehicle or other batteries, offering ultimate flexibility of use in the field.
In addition, visitors to the Lincad stand may enter our prize competition to win an iPad Mini Air. Lincad will be giving away 500 boxes containing AA or AAA batteries. One box will also contain a golden ticket, entitling the winner to claim the coveted prize.
DSEI is the world’s largest land, sea and air defence and security exhibition that takes place in London every two years. Over 30,000 attendees are predicted to attend this year’s expo, which will feature 1,489 global defence and security suppliers, and 97 official delegations from 56 countries. The attendees will include top-level international military staff, major procurement officials, and the entire industry supply chain, from large prime contractors to supplying companies.
Terms and Conditions for Lincad DSEI Competition for iPad Mini Air 16 GB Wi-Fi (white)
- Only one entry per person
- To claim the prize present the golden ticket at Lincad’s stand (no. S4-430) or call Lincad on 01252 894600
- Lincad retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- Lincad accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition