Whilst the SquadNet battery can be charged on the radio via USB, the SquadNet Charger allows charging of multiple batteries separately from the radio. This eliminates radio downtime during the battery charging process.
The LIPS BIA is compatible with compatible with LIPS 10,11,12 and 15 batteries.
A compact method of providing two independent USB power sources from Lincad’s 24V LIPS family of batteries (LIPS10, LIPS11, LIPS12 and LIPS15); for front line tactical operating requirements for the recharging and powering of USB devices. Multiple uses including military, defence, security, commercial, industrial and medical sectors.
The LIPS 14 BIA is compatible with Caravel Mk2, Armada battery conditioner and the new Four Channel Caravel Mk2 Charger (Caravel Mk1 BIAs still available).
The LIPS 8 BIA is compatible with Caravel Mk2, Armada battery conditioner and the new Four Channel Caravel Mk2 Charger (Caravel Mk1 BIAs still available).
For Type 163 laser power adaptor
Our unique and innovative battery label printing system has been designed to demonstrate compliance with IATA regulations for the safe transportation of lithium-ion batteries by air, land or sea. It also provides evidence that batteries have been conditioned correctly for long-term storage.
- Prints traceable battery labels for transport and storage
- Confirms state of charge as <30% for transport and 50% for storage
- Operates with up to 32 different Lincad conditioners or chargers at the same time
- Provides fleet management of up to 192 batteries simultaneously
- Automated stand-alone system
- Easy to use – plug, print, pack